Video Verified Alarm Systems
Absolutely the best wireless video verified alarm solution on the market.
Videofied (Video Verified Alarm Systems) provide quick police dispatch to your construction site in the event of a break-in. When wireless Videofied equipment is deployed throughout your site, you have a powerful, flexible and easy to use solution to catch criminals in the act.
- Video verification of intruders leads to a high priority police dispatch.
- Quicker dispatch, with immediate visual verification of an intrusion, leads to more apprehensions and arrest.
- More apprehensions and arrests lead to growing community support and continued priority response to video-verified alarms.
- Endorsed by National Sheriffs Association.
- Excellent solution for commercial, residential, utility and custom home sites.
Video Verified Alarm System FAQs
Video Verified Alarm Systems Offer:
- Peace of Mind
- Reliable Security
- Deterrence of Theft & Vandalism
- Reduced Project Delays
- Increased monetary Savings
- Higher Apprehension & Conviction Rates
With this state of the art alarm system, you gain the time and focus needed to manage your projects while effortlessly keeping security a priority.
Video verified security system costs vary depending on your needs.
Our security solutions are highly customizable to suit our customers' needs and budgets. Request a Quote Now!
Absolutely! With the right set up and sufficient internet access, remote viewing makes monitoring your job site a breeze.
At EyeSite, our professional monitoring services will allow you to sit back, relax, and let the professionals keep your site secure!
Besides keeping your equipment well-positioned, clean, and powered, video verified alarm systems require little maintenance.
Our cameras can operate for years on a single set of batteries before needing a replacement.
Our video verified alarm systems are (IP 65 Weatherproof) rated and can withstand temperatures as low as -20 degrees and as high as 140 degrees.
Video verified alerts are addressed with the highest priority by authorities, which significantly increases police arrival times and the likelihood of apprehension and prosecution.
Our video verified alarm systems offer up to 30 feet of illumination from the device, as well as high-tech night vision capabilities.
For more illumination than the systems offer on their own, you will need to install additional lighting features.