ESS HD-NET VIDEO ANALYTICS CAMERAS
Our state-of-the-art video analytics cameras allow you to detect intruders in protected zones without generating false alerts due to environmental changes, moving foliage, or birds and animals.
Video Analytics is not Video Motion Detection, which works on the basis of detecting changes in the light scales of pixels within a video image. Video Analytics provides a far more sophisticated, reliable, and accurate solution. Video Analytics uses high-tech algorithms to recognize the properties of objects within a video stream and track them frame-by-frame.
The result is a high detection rate and a dramatic reduction in false alarms.
EyeSite Surveillance’s Video Analytics cameras produce high-definition 1080p images. The clarity and quality of the images help catch perpetrators in the act and support prosecution. Our cameras are highly programmable and can detect many types of activities, making them an ideal solution for both jobsite security and jobsite safety.
Impactful Benefits of Video Analytics Cameras for Jobsite Security
- Automatic license plate recognition is a video analytic capable of accurately reading a license plate and other essential vehicle markings. Once critical assessments are made, the system then integrates the data into security and operational processes.
- Crowd detection is a security analytic designed to estimate the number of people in a given area in real-time and can trigger an alarm when a specific occupancy level is reached.
- This particular security camera analytic tracks vehicles and people in outdoor environments by utilizing perimeter intrusion sensors, parking lot monitoring, and public safety analysis. This system performs at high-accuracy levels, even in challenging weather conditions.
- The indoor people tracking system monitors people’s movement within an indoor environment, including intrusion detection, individual counting, and behavioral analysis.
- Left or removed item detection monitors the presence of items within a specific field of view. This analytic is optimized for indoor environments and can be set to detect the addition or removal of objects within a frame.
- Motion detection analytics reliably detect and track objects in motion within a defined area.
- PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) security camera analytics allow the camera to automatically zoom in and follow a subject (person or vehicle) within a field of view. PTZ capabilities enable operators to stay focused on what is happening in real-time rather than struggling with camera controls for a better view.
Protect Your Job Site With EyeSite’s Advanced Security Cameras
Standing idly by when it comes to security solutions can be extremely hard on business.
In today’s world, crimes like trespassing, theft, and vandalism are at an all-time high, especially for job sites that are left open to the elements and unattended for long periods.
With our highly advanced security solutions, we know how to create a safe and protected environment for your development projects, equipment, and employees.
Our trained team of professionals will thoroughly assess your project’s points of vulnerability and offer you real security solutions designed to save you time and money.
For more information on our services or to schedule a free on-site risk assessment of your construction site in Arizona or Texas, be sure to request your free on-site risk assessment or give our EyeSite Surveillance team a call today at (855) 466-8433.
CUTTING EDGE ESS PRODUCTS
DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A SECURE JOBSITE
Watch video in real-time? EASY!
Live Talk-Down capability to challenge intruders in real-time? EASY!
Bookmark important events to review later? EASY!
Export video? EASY!
Powerful time-line and search capabilities? EASY!