ESS HD-NET ATOM System
State of the art security that can be mounted on a job trailer or utility pole.
- Highest resolution images possible via network-based camera technology.
- Homeland-Security grade recording and monitoring software provide the most powerful viewing platform available.
- Real-time video analysis via EyeSite’s Video Analytics technology can detect and report after-hours intrusion, loitering and object tampering.
- Other potent intrusion detection options include Thermal Imaging, Motion Sensors, Radar Systems, Photobeam Sensors.
- Highly customizable to suit clients’ needs and budget.
Check Out Real Surveillance Site Footage.Take a look at some real life situations where EyeSite Video Surveillance stopped job site theft in its tracks.
ESS HD-NET Standard Features
Multi –Megapixel Network Cameras
- Our standard cameras are 4 Megapixels (double the resolution of 1080p from each camera!)
- Standard Night Vision capability allows cameras to see up to 260 feet in complete darkness.
- Wide angle lenses combined with ultra-high resolution allows our cameras to see more of your site!
- Our NVRs utilize the latest technology to provide intelligent video recording of our Multi-Megapixel camera technology
- Next-generation technology leverages 100% Network architecture for the clearest possible images with the highest possible resolution
- Our powerful NVR gives our clients the ability to stream live video and access recorded video from anywhere in the world in stunning clarity
- Live talk-down capability allows audio challenges to intruders on monitored sites
- Our Homeland Security grade video management software is extremely easy to use and requires little-to-no training
- A free app allows streaming from any iPhone, iPad or Android device
ESS HD-NET Custom Features
Video Analytics Cameras
- Cameras with embedded intelligence understand their environment and automatically alert monitoring station of intrusions.
- Intelligent features include intrusion detection, loitering detection, stopped vehicle or person, directional filters, vehicle speed measurement and filtering, people counting, tailgate detection and color filtering.
- Cameras continuously adapt to environmental changes and reject sources of false alarms.
- Cameras see differences in heat and require no visible light to operate
- Our thermal cameras employing Video Analytics can detect human intruders from 1000 ft away
- Cameras capture clear images of moving license plates, day or night
- Capable of capture up to 65 MPH
- Capture still images in high resolution to create a time lapse video over days, months or years!
- The HD-NET platform allows a wide variety of cameras, sensors and devices to be combined into a site-specific monitored solution!
- Our engineering and operations team have the education, experience and creativity to provide a custom solution that will meet the specific security needs of your site!