EyeSite Video Surveillance is the Right Choice
Construction Site Security Services we offer
The National Home Builder’s Association reports that theft and vandalism from Residential construction sites totals more than $4 Billion annually. Commercial construction sites see more than $1 Billion in heavy equipment theft annually. During a time when construction profit margins are at an all time low, it is critical for any construction business to minimize the effects of theft and vandalism at the lowest cost possible.
EyeSite Surveillance specializes in protecting construction sites, vacant properties and remote facilities for a fraction of the cost of using traditional security guards. Our statistics show that construction site crime is cut by 90% or more after our Mobile Video Surveillance Units have been installed. With an average of 80 arrests per year just in Maricopa County since 2009! EyeSite Surveillance has proven itself as the most trusted name in Theft and Vandalism Prevention.
Thieves look for the easiest and least risky place to conduct their activities. Do not let your building site continue to be one of them!
4 Layers of Protection
Your Investment Matters
The first line of defense in solving theft and vandalism issues is Deterrence. Our Mobile Surveillance Units reduce theft and vandalism 80 to 90 percent the day they are installed on site.
- Conspicuous and Imposing, Day or Night.
- Red/Blue flashing light puts would-be criminals on notice.
- 24/7 surveillance coverage provides protection when and where you need it.
EyeSite Surveillance provides high tech solutions to the problems of construction site theft and vandalism. Our systems protect commercial, residential, municipal, and industrial developments throughout the Southwest. Whether your project involves building a high rise, business center, residential community or a custom home, EyeSite Surveillance can deploy a state of the art security system that will save you money and keep your project on schedule.
A comprehensive security plan involves the ability to Detect intruders. Whether by monitoring a continuous perimeter or discrete locations on your site, EyeSite Surveillance can deploy technology that will catch perpetrators in the act. Our rapidly deployable products incorporate a combination of technologies, including:
- Perimeter Sensors
- Video Verified Alarms
- Active Monitoring Station
Our wireless Video Verified Alarm Systems can ensure the integrity of your site after hours, and dispatch the authorities if a breach occurs. After installation, our team of trained technicians will work closely with your project management team to maintain optimum camera placement as your project matures.
The ability to quickly Assess the situation on site during a security breach is critical to providing the correct response. EyeSite Surveillance can rapidly deploy technology such as Pan/Tilt/Zoom cameras, Video Verified alarm systems, License Plate Cameras and two-way audio warning systems.
- Determine if there it is a false alarm/identify the nature of the threat.
- Follow a predetermined protocol in the event that a threat to the property is underway.
- Notify Police – Security Guards- Property Managers as appropriate.
Our PTZ cameras can be programmed to automatically view and record a security breach, even when no users are actively controlling the camera. When a perimeter system reports to the Mobile Surveillance Unit that a security breach has occurred, the Mobile Surveillance Unit automatically turns the PTZ camera to view the area where the breach is occurring. This feature is invaluable for rapidly assessing the nature of a security breach and for providing high quality post-event video.
EyeSite Surveillance leads the security industry in arrests by averaging more than 80 apprehensions per year. Through the use of advanced Detection and Assessment technologies, our monitoring services can eliminate false police dispatches.
- Police respond to Video Verified alarms with the highest priority.
- Real-time updates to law enforcement as they are en-route to the site increases likelihood of arrest.
- High prosecution rate when criminals are apprehended on-site.
Surveillance Units, we offer flexible monitoring packages to fit any budget.
Our state-of-the-art monitoring services will ensure your site stays secure.
EyeSite Surveillance offers a wide variety of custom security solutions:
- Solar Powered Mobile Surveillance Units
- Wireless Video Verified Alarm Systems
- Industry Leading 3D Video Analytics
- Perimeter Detection Systems with Thermal Imaging
- High Resolution License Plate Cameras
- Remote access Pan-Tilt-Zoom Cameras
- UL Listed Live Monitoring and Police Dispatch